Donna's love for painting faces began more than 18 years ago after moving to Melbourne from country Victoria to become a music student. It was here that she discovered that being creative meant anything was possible, that she wasn't limited to just playing music or painting a blank canvas.
After graduating, Donna went on to study makeup artistry and she quickly realised that this was what she was meant to do and that she could make an amazing career out of something that she was extremely passionate about.
Donna's background includes working and training with MAC Cosmetics in Melbourne, which lead to management and opportunities such as travelling the country for Fashion Week and hosting workshops and masterclasses both locally and overseas. The list goes on.
Fast forward to today and she is now based in Perth, Western Australia where she actively freelances both nationally and internationally and trains those wanting to further their skills within the makeup industry.
Industry Achievements -
– M.A.C Cosmetics, Manager Chadstone/Chapel Street Pro Store 2002 – 2008
– M.A.C National Body Art Team, Accredited
– UB Magazine, MUA for Bliss n Eso photoshoot 6 page spread
– ‘Country Road’ Fashion show team leader with renowned MUA, Jodi Oliver
– ‘Green M&M’s’ launch at Carousel, Albert Park feat Pamela Anderson & TV Rock
– MUA for Commonwealth Games Opening & Closing Ceremony’s 2006 Melbourne
– ‘Mornings with David & Kim’ Channel 10 (Dhav Naidu MUA Segment) 2007/2008
– Artist for Stephanie McIntosh, TV Week Logies
– Artist for Isabel Lucas, AFI Awards
– Artist for Nathaniel Willemse (Australian Idol/X Factor Australia) Music Video
– Trainer for M.A.C Cosmetics to host Workshops in Chengdu, China 2007
– Team Leader for M.A.C Rosemount Australian Fashion Week, Melbourne & Sydney 2004,05,06,07,08 –
Romance was Born
Life with Bird